Heavy Truck Driver
- Drive safely and deliver products within deadlines.
- Report any accidents or injuries’ to Manager immediately.
- Deliver a wide variety of items to different addresses and through different routes.
- Follow route and time schedule.
- Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate delivery vehicle.
- Maintain vehicle clean and safe, perform vehicle inspection such as checking fluid level, tyre pressure and Fire extinguisher.
- Notify manager about any major repairs and maintenances.
- Maintain driving log, prepare vehicle performance forms and complete daily paperwork and reports.
- Adhere to company operating policies and procedures.
- Follow MOI and RTA regulations and safety standards.
- Perform Vehicle inspection before and after each trip.
2. Other Responsibilities
During your service with us, you may be given other responsibilities or additional responsibilities as decided by the Company management. The designation may also be changed to reflect any change in the nature of duties.Job Category: Skilled Job Type: Full Time Job Location: Fujairah Travel required: Yes Department: Operations Salary: Negotiable