Al Fajar Al Alamia Co SAOG
AN ISO 9001:2015, 14001:2015 & ISO 45001:2018 CERTIFIED
Al MUSDAQ MODERN TRAD LLC
AN ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & OHSAS 18001:2007 CERTIFIED COMPANY
Perfection is a simple yet powerful word that defines Al Musdaq Modern Trading LLC. Wholly owned by AI Fajar AI Alamia, AI Musdaq Modern Trading was established in 2010. When an inspiring history, an unshakable set of values, and numerous successful projects in Oman completed on time and within budget, we have the capability, skill, and experience to deliver superior results. In drilling & blasting works, we have significant contributions in almost all types of projects using Open or Controlled Blasting procedures.
With an ambition to achieve whatever we set our minds to, and to drive positive change, we bank on innovation use of all our resources. Our mission is to be the market leader in rock drilling & blasting services. The spirit pushes us, our partners and our stakeholders, to chart front liners beyond the current realm of possibility. We are certified with ISO:9001, 14001 & OHSAS:18001 and committed to maintain the standards.
Road Cuts are demanding jobs that require precise tools and qualified engineers to execute the job without damaging the surrounding environment. Techrock’s in-house qualified engineers are well trained and have handled many large road development projects across the country. Techrock’s energetic and enthusiastic team can execute projects on time with minimum guidelines.
Techrock equips partner companies to expedite tunnelling projects. Tunnelling requires extensive experience and knowledge. Techrock’s highly qualified and experienced tunnel experts plan, prepare and execute projects in a staged manner, maximizing safety precautions and increasing efficiency.
LAND LEVELLING WORKS
Levelling works determines the base and structure of the huge projects to be built. It requires surveying, geography, soil management etc. where Techrock employs experts in the associated areas. Techrock also has a solid background of executing large levelling projects throughout its lifetime.
QUARRYING / MINING
Techrock’s widespread network of fleet operators and heavy earth movers are always available for high capacity quarrying and mining projects. With a standby fleet of trucks and professional drivers, Techrock can guarantee on-time completion of large-scale projects. Techrock is a name you can trust when it comes to dependable service.
SEISMIC EXPLORATION PROJECTS
Seismic exploration reveals if the surface contains valuable crude oil and other natural minerals. Techrock’s seismic exploration has led several of its clients to precisely evaluate and find natural resources. Techrock has an expert seismic exploration team from well-renowned institutions and companies to guide and progress the project.
We remain true to the same principles on which our company was founded over two decades ago. Providing superior service to our clients, putting safety first, creating opportunities for our people, delivering exceptional work in drilling and blasting industry, fostering innovation, acting with integrity, and strengthening our communities. These tenets unite us as one company and guide every aspect of our projects.
Safety First - QHSE Department
Being an Integrated Management System company, Al Musdaq Modern Trad LLC will commit and protect the Health and Safety of its employees, customers, visitors and the community at large and protect the physical environment in which the company activities are carried out.
- Ensuring that our services meet the needs and expectations of our customers.
- Ensuring the safety and welfare of our staff and the protection of our assets.
- Ensuring the prevention of any impact on the environment resulting from our actions.
- Complying with all relevant Environmental, Health & Safety legal laws and other requirements.
- To identify the hazards (the potential for harm) assess the risks (the likelihood of that harm being realized) and manage those risks.
- To maintain work equipment in a safe state and provide both safe systems of work and a safe working environment for employees and all who work on our behalf.
- Periodically review the suitability, adequacy and effectiveness of the EHS management system.
- Strive to prevent any incidents, accidents, occupational illness or exposures which could cause harm to people and damage to properties and assets and the environment and maintain Emergency Plans to reduce risks and adverse effects
- Make every effort to protect the environment and prevent pollution, to minimize consumption of materials, to promote reuse and recycling of wastes and adopt the best practice on waste management.
- Strive to achieve continual improvement of the EHS management system and related performance.
- The policy will be reviewed periodically and will be available for employees and the public.